Speda TV or Sepideh TV is an Islamic TV channel. Based on Erbil Kurdistan Iraq.
Speeda Satellite Channel
A Kurdish media institution that deals with events and news, cares about people’s problems, and works to preserve the Kurdish heritage and the national and national identity of the people of Kurdistan.(Credibility – Balance – Professional)
Duties and objectives of Speda TV channel:
- Delivering the right news and information objectively.
- Promote the message of comprehensive reform, pay attention to people’s problems and show their suffering in all fields.
- Preserving the national, national, religious and cultural identity of Kurdistan society.
- Presenting the Kurdish just cause and seeking to establish the legitimate rights of the people of Kurdistan.
- Interest in Kurdish language, literature and cultural heritage.
- Promote a spirit of pluralism, coexistence, a culture of tolerance, community peace and the promotion of centrist thought.
- Develop higher values and preserve family values.
- Raising citizens’ awareness of their rights and duties.
- Attention to the Kurdish community in the Diaspora, in terms of preserving their religious and national identity.
- Presenting general culture in various fields of knowledge.
The channel is headquartered in Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, and has offices and media staff in most cities and towns of the region.